Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

7/52

Oscar - clearly iPhone images cannot capture the delight that are the freckles which dance across your nose!



Matilda - who knew that school would give me the opportunity to display my hidden talents as a hairdresser... this was my poor attempt at a love heart braid for Valentine's Day!




Isaac - obsessed.  Completely and utterly.  Minecraft and Terraria have provided this child with a vocab I simply cannot participate in!


I don't know how on earth I will manage to keep up this picture taking each week!  Once the kids are all at school, opportunities for a secret snap disappear.  And I'm embarrassed still that the iphone is my camera of choice! 
#notreallycuttingthemustard




1 comment:

  1. I think your cutting the mustard just fine. Keeping it real is the path to true memories.

    With you though on the whole tricky to get a snap while at school! How many pictures of them stuffing their faces in the arvo can one post in a year? Plus side is the project is motivating me to take em out rather than give into their requests for screen time. Can't last though!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!