Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mollie Makes... addictive magazines!


Have you seen the sweet online magazine, Gathered by Mollie Makes?
 
A new edition pops up every Friday on my ipad with some lovely sweet crafty ideas and links.  How to make a granny square is from this weeks one.

(just a screen shot from my ipad)
 
I am addicted to the Mollie Makes magazine just for it's prettiness factor really.  Although it's now more widely available in newsagents and even supermarkets these days, when it was first released I was having a copy or two specially ordered in!
 
I have heard that the same company is about to release a new magazine called Simply Crochet!  Click on the link for a sneak preview or what it will look like!  I'm hoping it will be filled with some 'funkier' crochet goodness than I have seen in some of the crochet magazines around.  I do love some nanna craft but I am often left wondering what on earth people are thinking!!!

1 comment:

  1. you are the crochet queen lovely lady...perhaps you should write for this new upcoming crochet magazine!

    ps - those crochet beards, bikinis and kaftans are just all sorts of wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!