Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Diaries, Calendars, Planners, New Pens!



 
I can't be the only one who loves a fresh new diary!  I have spent the last hour or so pleasurably filling it in with lovely new coloured pens. Sticking fancy stickers on birthdays.  Popping in term dates, holidays, Father's Day and Mother's Day, Easter, Christmas, pre booked houseguests and potential houseguests!  I refuse to apologise for the fact that fresh new stationary turns me on!!!!
 
This is my second Erin Condren Life Planner and I love it!  Fancy monthly tabs, plenty of space for writing everyone's important bits in and not too bulky that you can't take it out and about in your handbag when needed.
 
While this is my personal planner I have other calenders around the house too so everyone knows what's going on.  A Kikki K family calendar hangs in the kitchen and everyone gets their own column, including a family line for group activities and a line for birthdays too.  I also use the calender on my iphone and ipad which is easy to use and update when out and about.  There's a calender in the study and maybe one or two in my craft room (just because they are terribly pretty!).
 
Overkill  you might think, but in this house, if it's not written down somewhere, it's not happening!
 
Please tell me you're the same and not one of those special types that can totes remember everything off the top of their heads?!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!