Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Photo a day in October... on the table.

 
 
These are the efforts of barely two hours at Doncaster Shopping Centre!  I was a woman on a mission, with a list and a window of opportunity while the small girl was at kinder.
 
Love bringing everything home, unloading it all on the table and seeing how much damage can be done in such a short space of time!
 
 
 
 
 
This lovely dress also arrived in the post!
 
 
After seeing it on Emily over at The Beetle Shack, I had to have it.  I ordered the large but am returning it and getting the XL.  It fits loosely over my tummy and bum but I feel like I want some more room round my boobage!  They quite happily exchange so it's all ok.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You sound just like me. There is this rush of adrenalin that comes from a morning (or day) of hard shopping. Kinda scary actually.
    And those opportunities are oh so rare aren't they!?
    You're hilarious, boobage! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a minute there I though u were going to tell me all your Christmas shopping was done!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!