Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My creative space...

 
I made a skirt today.  Came home after netball, realised my triathlon/bike riding obsessed niece is turning 12 next week and whipped this up.
 
I believe this is a Birch fabric, one of a bundle of lovely fabrics I grabbed at Gail B's this week.
 
I've followed the simple skirt pattern but made it nice and full by using two full widths of the fabric so that there are lots of pleats.  I also added some red ric rac to the bottom and one of Mollie Makes' 'handmade with love' labels that I got for free off the front of the magazine a month or so ago.
 
 
 
 
Hope she like's it!
 

4 comments:

  1. Of course she'll like it... it is gorgeous. Just love that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the ric rac touch :) super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is super sweet, perfect for a trendy little girl. Too too clever lady friend xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!