Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Granny Cushion and Lamp Love

Did everyone spy this lovely cushion in Mollie Makes?
This is a lovely easy granny pattern from this lovely lady.  I absolutely adore the granny covered lamp she has made that goes perfectly with her cushion! 






Source: etsy.com via Sonia on Pinterest
I'm using 8ply Moda Vera pure wool from Spotlight.
And I have almost finished weaving in all these little ends.  (I find something oddly thereaputic about it actually!)

I'll be gifting this to a friend in the next week or so, so I hope it turns out alright!
I promise to locate my real camera and get a good photo of the finished product!

3 comments:

  1. whoop whoop! look at all that granny square love! Never would have thought to make a lamp shade but how insanely cool will it look with the light turned on! fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, love it lady! Can't wait to see the finished product. That lamp shade is something else, gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased I saw your post - I was wanting to make a crochet lampshade to jazz up an old lamp, so it was fantastic to see this one.

    Can't wait to see your ta-da post for this new project!
    Leah
    x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!