Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

52 weeks of grateful - week 1.

I'm late for this but I totally didn't want to miss out!

The beautiful Bron at Maxabella loves... is doing her grateful linky again this year.  Kidspot saw her fabulousness and have decided to run the link from their page this year as 52 weeks of grateful.



This week I'm grateful for my job.  Post Christmas has been a wee bit quiet since all anyone wants to spend money on now are school shoes and school stationary.  But that's totally fine by me.  I work with a bunch of lovely ladies and since most of my shifts are of the evening variety it means I totally get to miss out on feeding hour at the zoo!  And if you click on that link and watch that short and sweet movie, you'd totally be grateful for that too!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay, you're here!

    I wish I was feeling more grateful for my job. I am not. I'm back to work on Thursday and for the first time in ages I am dreading being at work... sigh. x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!