Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Krafty Kris Kringle



The panic button has been hit!  I had done no planning for my handmade kris kringle, all of a sudden realising it is supposed to be posted in the next week or two.  A wee search on Pinterest has of course delivered, and I have settled on making these....

....which wouldn't be complete without also including some of these premade numbers....




And then of course I decided it was going to look so good I'd need one as well so I have spent the last two nights cutting out 100 pieces of bunting flag! 

Time consuming. Monotonous.  But fabulous tv craft!

What's your tv craft?  Have you joined in the Handmade Kris Kringle?

2 comments:

  1. They look fabulous! Back in the day, my Tv craft was cross stitch... but it's been years! Nowadays my Tv craft is blogging ;o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - that seriously is going to look fabulous!!! And you've reminded me that I must get my advent calender done before 1st Dec!!!!!!

    Ok, my tv craft is a bit of hand stitching, crochet or boringly, the ironing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!