Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Crazy Cousins and endless houseguests!

We have houseguests at the mo... our sweet girl cousins from Hobart are staying for a few days and Matilda is totes in love with them... and she is hard girl to please!

Any attempt to photograph them all together results in this...





They leave on Saturday and my in-laws arrive on Sunday... for two weeks. 

Yes.  Two weeks!!!!!!

I am also planning mass birthday and party celebrations for my middle boy who will be five next week!

Yes. Five!!!!!!!

So I'm here but not really if you know what I mean. 






1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the photos, SO gorgeous :o)
    You are a brave, patient lady, that is for certain. Sounds like you've got so much going on in your neck of the woods. How exciting about the party planning... could this be the lego man party!?!? I do hope so. Enjoy the rest of your weekend my friend xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!