Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Winner!


I won Lisa's competition over at The Red Thread!  Yay for me - I was in desperate need to be cheered up after the day from hell is turning into the week from hell.  I get to choose between the two books above - I am leaning toward the sewing one although those paper owls are totally sucking me in!

Have you seen Lisa's lovely blog?  I of course am addicted to her Ooshka Babushka's and have made a couple for friends and one for Matilda.

Will do a big show and tell when it arrives!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you lucky thing - you are a winner! I was crossing all fingers to win one of those too! You totally deserve it after the week you've had!! Hope you get a weekend of sleeping and rest to get better now the solo parenting is over!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!