Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Point and Shoot: Birthday Breakfast


Sunday morning, August 14th

We normally never brave eating in public with the small people... the are just too food fussy and it ends up being more trouble than it's worth.  But since it was my birthday and we found a lovely nursery and cafe that had coco pops on their kids menu we decided to risk it!

They look sweet and innocent dont they.....


They totally aren't!!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I got to spend some of my Sunday shopping at Chadstone on my own as a birthday treat!!!  Loved it!  Came home with a new handbag and a pair of those new Levi jeans designed for women with curves.  I bought the skinny leg version and the mirror in Myer made my arse look great... plus they were also 25% off!  Highly recommended.   I may also have bought several Peanut Butter Lindt balls which I have been sneakily eating all morning because they are tooooooooo good to share!



4 comments:

  1. hehe.. how cheeky is that grin on your little girls face. Love it, Awesome photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of peanut butter lindt balls! They sound REALLY good! glad to hear that you had a chance to shop on your own - what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter lindt balls??!! Yum! Happy Birthday! Love me a bit of Chaddy shopping action too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your babies are gorgeous! They look sweet, but I can see the rascal in there... and who wouldn't want a bit of rascal in their kids? Really??
    Big Happy Birthday to you! Sounds like a top day all round. LOVE finding a hot pair of jeans :o)
    Enjoy those lindt balls, I didn't even know they made peanut butter flavour... must try them! xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!