Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Point & Shoot: a kiddie focused weekend!

A trip to the movies to see Cars 2.....

...where one of these small people fell asleep on their daddy.

A couple of games of bowling....
....where one of the small people solidly beat their mummy.
(And if someone could enlighten me as to why two games of bowling is cheaper than one??!!)



And just because I think it is looking so pretty...
... I couldn't wait to start joining up those 180 circles!  Two rows done with their ends sewn in.... only 13 more to go!

See some other happy snaps from the weekend with Point and Shoot over at sunny + scout.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous little ones you have, such a cute pic! Cars 2 is brilliant... I think I enjoyed it as much as the kids did ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!