Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Animation Friday: My moon head!

create an avatar


Yay for me - I made a cowl!  Generally I dont really love things way up round my neck but these freezing Melbourne mornings have done my head in - and what a large head I appear to have!

I finished up this morning and wore it to school pick-up for show and tell and could have sold it a thousand times over.  I didn't really follow a cowl pattern at all.  Instead I used Lucy's granny stripe tute till I thought it was fat enough and long enough.

And clearly I have also been playing around with Picnik!

Sometimes you can join in and linky loo up animation Fridays with Cintia over at My Poppet.

2 comments:

  1. loving the cowl!!! and the animation too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's fabulous! And aren't you such a bragger. No pattern. And yet it looks so fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!