Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

This week I'm grateful because I know where my family is.

I am grateful because I know where my mum is.  I can ring her whenever I want and speak to her about whatever I want.  Even though we dont live in the same state, I can visualise her in her house, at the shops, having coffee or at my sister's place.

My friend Shelly is not in the same boat.  Two weeks ago her mum disappeared without a trace.  She was driving to her own mother's house to take her to a doctor's appointment and never arrived.  Neither her car or herself has been seen since.

Please look at these images below and if you know anything or have seen anything please let the police know.



10 comments:

  1. OMG! That's terrible news. My heartfelt sorrow goes out go your friend and I pray this story has a happy ending quickly. Please keep us posted!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how horrible, frightening & scary for your friend & her family. I hope they find her soon, this is so alarming. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just awful, I hope they find her soon. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will have my fingers crossed she is found safe and sound. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - that is awful! My thoughts and prayers are with your friend and her family. Truly scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How incredibly terrifying. I pray that she is found safe and well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, this awful feeling of shivers up my spine.
    thinking of your friend, please let us know ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a terrible thing..to go from being so secure to not knowing and fearful! I pray that her mum will be found very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a horrible thing to have happened. Will be praying for a miracle that your friend will know where her mum is soon. bless you as you support her x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is pit in the stomach stuff. I am very sorry for your friend and what she must be going through. The not knowing must be torture. I so, so hope that Marilyn is found well and safe very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!