Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter



Dear Easter Bunny, please bring the eggs to the beach house. Oscar and Isaac and Matilda

We are leaving this little note behind when we leave for the weekend.  We are off to Venus Bay, a lovely little spot with absolutely no phone reception on my phone and no internet access.  This is either a good thing or a bad thing.  I haven't decide which yet. 

When I suggested to my  husband that perhaps we purchase one of those plug in internetty things for my laptop he said he had other suggestions to keep me entertained.  This too is either a good thing or a bad thing.  I haven't decided which yet.

Happy Easter everyone.  See you on the other side.

4 comments:

  1. I think thats hubby code for I want to watch the footy/tv and if you bring the laptop we can all share happily :) Have a wonderful easter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee heee!!
    I hope you've had a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter - very cute letter.

    I have one of those things and I wouldn't be without it at the farm - but you have to have reception for it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these letters. Hope you had a nice time away. I am always initially terrified about having no internet access, then once I have adjusted I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!