Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kevin's Granny Rug



Did you catch Brothers and Sisters last night?  Poor Kevin was sleeping on the couch all snuggled under this beauty!

Unfortunately this is the best image I could get - an iphone picture taken whilst rewatching it on my computer!

Just look at that beautiful blanket filled with lovely blues and greens and that whole circle within the square pattern!  Loving it!  Desperate to make one!

If you want to see it properly go here to watch the episode - it's right at the very beginning. 

1 comment:

  1. That IS lovely! I have only just started watching brothers & sisiters. A friend has lent us the 1st series, so I have a lot of catching up to do...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!