Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

My Ta-da Post - The "Lucy" Bag!

I am crazy in love with the beautiful crochet goodness over at Attic 24.  Being the lovely person she clearly is, she also has some wonderful tutorials so that you too can create some of your own beautiful things.

I became a little obsessed with her crochet bag tutorial and after a visit to Spotlight at Christmas netted me some lovely colourful balls of wool for only a $1 each I was all set.  As per her advice I also used her tutorial to crochet some flowers to stitch onto the handles so they cover my messy joins. 

I give you... my version, mistakes and all.  What shall hereby be called, the "Lucy"!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!