Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My One-Large-Granny-Square Baby Blanket!





So, this is heading for a new wee baby who is yet to be born! We dont know if it's a girl or a boy yet so I had to go with some a-sexual colours. The red is a nice deep colour and the blue is almost purple. You can see that the only model I could find at this hour of the night was Matilda's wee Cabbage Patch posing in the Baby Bjorn pram. I must direct you to this fabulous ladies blog, Attic24. I have used her wonderful tutorial on how to edge a granny blanket using that lovely scallop look which you can find here. I wasn't sure how big it should be so I just kept crocheting until I was a happy with it.
What do you think? Like the colour? Should it be bigger do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!