Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Scary Santa

Every year I attempt to dress my children nicely and choof off to a shopping centre for the obligatory Santa Meet and Greet Photo. I dont know why I still insist on it as they all kinda freak out about it and in reality he is quite scary up close and personal. One year I convinced Darren to dress up as Santa to see if we could get any joy. What do you think? Who looks the most unimpressed here?


The only time I have ever had any success is when they where all wee babies and didn't know what was going on. But, since I like to use the shot as our Christmas card cover I have spent the last week convincing them of the joy they should be getting out of sitting on a strange mans knee and telling him about all their Christmas wishes! Its has not been going well! Then I spied these awesome printables and decided I might cut the kids some slack this year and use these instead. How cute are they???!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a great alternative. My husband is dressing up as Santa in a party soon so I'm not coughing $30 this year for a photo with Santa.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!