Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

On my Christmas list....

Donna Hay's new cookbook. So I know I dont actually cook very often, but I do soooo love to sit and look at the pictures.

Kikki K Weekly Family Diary - I used one this year and LOVED it. There is a seperate column for everyone in the family.
Victoria Mason Granny Square Neclace - available from the Lark Shop. Are there words to describe it's gorgeousness!
* Clearly there are many other lovely things that I'd like, but if I even found just one of these under my tree on Christmas morning (that I didn't have to buy, wrap and tag myself) I'd be ever so excited!

1 comment:

  1. fingers crossed you manage to get something from your list..without too many hints :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!