Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

This Saturday I'm grateful for... Birthday Cakes and Patrick Swayze

gif animators
Gif animators

So I'm sitting here on my own after a very busy birthday week for this certain someone. This is only one of the 3 cakes Isaac has had this week, and while it was only made from playdough it was just as good as a real one. We also had a dinosaur cake on his actual birthday at home and for his party today I attempted a Buzz Lightyear cake. Come back next week for a picture of that one!
I have been attempting to load all my photos from his party today on my computer which for some reason has almost come to a dead stop - I think I have too many pictures and videos of my smalls on here. Thank goodness Ghost is on so I have a just a bit of Patrick Swayze to keep me company. That man was quite the spunk rat, even with that crazy flippy little fringe he had.
Want to join in grateful Saturdays? Pop on over to Maxabella and sign yourself right up.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, he looks so happy! And that dinosaur cake is incredible - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little animation shows this off so beautifully. A playdough cake at preschool is a terrific idea.

    Thanks for linking up today, LL. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am also grateful for big smiles!
    he looks soo happy.
    our kinder has a wooden cake, no real cake allowed unfortunately.
    happy Sunday ♥

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!