Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Mmmmmm, Stationary!


Some advice please - since clearly my brain has been out of operation for the last six years! I'm thinking of applying for a Christmas job at Kikki-K, but what on earth does one put on a resume when you haven't worked for the last 6 years??!!! Clearly, I would mention my teaching experience (as that's where my love for stationary was really set in stone) and may even mention my hundred years of experience as a checkout chick, but really that's all old news now! I have no work references cause I haven't worked! Sure, I can put my best friend down as a personal reference - I am sure she has lovely things to say about my parenting skills! And what on earth goes in a covering letter these days?


HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!