Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

And so it begins...

I have a wee man turning 4 next month. He is sooooo excited he can barely wait. Lately if anyone annoys him he strikes them off his party list he's creating in his own head. I caught him going through his kinder photo giving them yes's, no's and maybe's! He struck one little boy off because apparently he throws sand!!!


I am sure he's not the only little man currently obsessed with Toy Story so this has become his party theme - a Buzz Party: come dressed as your favourite character! We did his party invites last night and have found these - hello, free toy story fonts!!! Small things like this make me far toooooo excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!