Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Supercallafragalisticexpiallidocious....


I'm off into the city tonight for an evening at the theatre with my mum and my mother in law! So excited on several fronts - getting to watch Mary Poppins, no small people (well none of my own anyway), adult company, dressing up, maybe eating out at a restuarant! Even better, the I didn't have to pay for my own ticket! Will be back in the next few days to tell you all about it.
And by the way, feel free to correct my spelling in the title!

1 comment:

  1. so jealous - hope you had a great night out - us mum's sure need them! your kids are cute in the banner - looking forward to hearing more about them in the future. Naomi.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome poppets! I'd love to hear what you have to say so please dont go without saying it!